1912 brass sill plates

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1912 brass sill plates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 06:07 pm:

I have 1 pair of older reproduction sill plates that were on a 1911 car I bought that was not competed. They were the wrong style for 11, but would be correct for 12'. These are good quality and probably 15 years old. $35.00 + postage or can deliver to Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Price reduced to $25.00 + shipping or free to Hershey!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

Bob, I'll take the sill plates. PM sent. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Folks these things got popular and I've had 5 PMs that you folks all want to buy them. I PM back to the first person which was Warner, thank you all for your interest. Warner they will be at my Hershey space per the PM I sent you.
Regards to everyone, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration