3 dip oil pan for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 3 dip oil pan for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

I've got the 3 dip oil pan off my 24 T for sale. It's in great condition with no rust or pitting. $100 + shipping or can deliver to Hershey for FREE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

Price reduced, only $75.00 + shipping or free delivery to Hershey!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

Bob - I will buy this pan - though need to see if anyone from
Michigan going to Hershey can collect it and drive it back here.

Thxs
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 03:20 pm:

See my PM -

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

Hi Bob
I would very much like to buy - I'm in process of arranging pick up at Hershey from fellow T'ers

Please send me PM with your PayPal of payment detail

Thxs
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

Hi John, I sent you a PM, the pan is yours. It will be waiting for your friends. Thank you and the Forum!

Regards, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration