1911 original rear fender arms

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911 original rear fender arms
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 05:57 pm:

Up for sale is a pair of original rear fender irons that came off a 1911 Touring. $50.00 + shipping or can deliver to Hershey for free!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 06:30 pm:

Bob, I sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

Hi Bill, they're yours, I sent you a message back! Need to know if you want Hershey delivery or post?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 08:50 am:

Bob:
These are not 1911 brackets, they are 13/14. 11/12 are similar, where the shaft is straight.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 10:46 am:

Thanks for noticing Scott, you are correct, I just checked them against my 11'. You learn something everyday! Regards, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration