Outside brakes TT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Outside brakes TT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

Set of outside brakes i picked up today with some model A parts
Look like "bennets"?
Just a guess appears to be everything for the rear end accept few bolts
Asking $350 obo
Must have with auxs tranny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 07:57 pm:

Are these for small or large drum brake drums?

Terry Miller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brass TT on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 08:13 pm:

Terry, The man says TT. They only have one size drum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

I'm sorry to have made myself look like the fool I am, but, I have been told there were both large and small drums. Guess that was just another lie.

Live and Learn.

Thanks for helping me out Brass TT. I need all the help I can get.

Terry Miller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 10:21 pm:

No apologies required around this "crew" !

There ARE both small ('09-'25) and large ('26-'27) drum brakes for the Model T car - the Model TT one tone truck is another monster !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 10:21 pm:

That's one ton - not one tone but then I am a bit hard of hearing !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

1 ton 12" drum i think doesnt intercange with cars
Sorry
No need feel out of place here (terry)mate 😊😊😊

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Natoli on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:15 am:

Hi Bob , I am a new kid on the block here and those brakes of yours have got my attention.How does this forum work ?Do we negotiate here or is there another page for this .Purchase price would involve postage to Australia.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 11:50 am:

Peter these are on hold for another person but if the deal fall though be in touch
Just click on the blue name to send private message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

Sold to Zac thanks MTFCA and zac thanks as well

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration