For Sale - 1924 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - 1924 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Torrence on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

1924 Model T Coupe for sale. Runs and drives but the car needs restoration. New wiring harness installed as well as a few other new parts. In the SE Michigan area. Asking $2500 but will consider offers.
Engine
Full

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Now that's a deal! Hope someone that's new to model T's see's this. What a huge head start!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 10:36 pm:

Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Molino on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 01:14 am:

I am interested in your 1924 coupe. Please call me at 703-489-7359. Thanks. John Molino

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryce Rinkhoff on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

Hello, I am interested in your 1924 Coupe. Can you please call me at 724-570-4349.
Thank you! AKA Levi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Torrence on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

The car has been sold. Thanks everyone>

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 09:28 pm:

Hello Don If the sale does not get completed I would like a chance to buy the car Thank you David

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration