Original rear spare tire carrier

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Original rear spare tire carrier
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 09:26 pm:

Here's an very nice rear spare tire carrier. $75.00 + shipping or can deliver for free to Hershey!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 10:49 pm:

Is it for 30x3-1/2 or 21 inch wheel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 07:08 am:

Hi Ted, If I measure across it's 22 1/2" at the widest part.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 11:03 am:

I just spoke with a fellow and he said my carrier is for a 30 x 3 1/3, hope it will work for you! Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

Still available, I'll be bringing it to Hershey! C4T on the Chocolate field

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration