FOR SALE LOW SPEED TRANSMISSION DRUM

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE LOW SPEED TRANSMISSION DRUM
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 11:55 pm:

Low speed Drum: $110.00. Walk ins only. Bead Blasted, no cracks or repairs found, Note new low speed drums in the catalogs can cost you as much as $720.00. Save You money and use it some where else on you T. Please include $13.45 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504' Phone 303-774-9246
Please note my confusor is not accepting incoming Emails, use the phone above until I can get it fixed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 11:59 pm:

Low Speed Drum number 21; $110.00. Has been sandblasted and no cracks or repairs found.
Dave Huson 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504.
Phone 303-774-9246
Please note my confusor is not accepting incoming email. please use phone until I can get the confusor fixed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 12:02 am:

Sorry about the double post:

slow speed drum 21

Please refer to the drum as number 21 so you will get the correct on in the picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 12:23 am:

Slow speed drum number 21 still available.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration