FOR SALE; REVERSE TRANSMISSION DRUM 21

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; REVERSE TRANSMISSION DRUM 21
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 12:12 am:

Revers Drum #21: $155.00. Note reverse drums cost as high as $740 in the catalogs. Number 21 has been sandblasted and no cracks or repairs found. This is the hard one to find because of Einsteins using them for brakes. Please include $13.45 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246.
Please Note my confusor is not accepting emails. Please use the phone number able until I can get the condusor fixed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 12:14 am:

Reverse Drum number #21;

number 21 reverse drum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 06:55 am:

Please use phone number above, I am having problems sending and receiving email on my confusor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 03:14 am:

Confusor now working., 'Still have some reverse drums for sale. remember this is the easy one to break so don.t let it get away.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 02:32 am:

I have more reverse drum at the same price.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration