1926 Fenders/Hood/Running boards/21"rims

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Fenders/Hood/Running boards/21"rims
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

I have a pair of front fenders for a 1926 Model T that are in decent condition. They need a few cracks welded but they are solid, have been sand blasted, and would work great with a little work.

I also have running boards that are in good condition, no rust, No damage, and are currently in primer.

I have 4, 21" Split rims that all need some work. The tabs that hold them together need to be welded and a bit of work to make them usable. The rims are very solid and have no deep pits or holes.

I also have a hood that is not in great shape but could be fixed or used on a rat rod.

I am looking to get rid of all the parts at once as I am trying to clean out before winter. I will let everything go at once for $150. You must come here to pick the parts up, I will not ship any of them. The parts are located in Huntington, Vermont (05462) Thanks for looking.
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 10:16 pm:

Dang, wish I was closer. If someone gets this, I'd be interested in the running boards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 02:08 am:

Possible delivery to Hershey?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

Unfortunately I'm not going to Hershey this year. If someone from VT is going, It would be great if someone wanted to bring the parts there to try to sell them...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration