FOR SALE; TOOL BOX #2

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; TOOL BOX #2
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 01:43 am:

Tool Box # 2: $49.00; Walk ins only. Note someone has installed a hasp so they can use a padlock.
I do not have a key for the regular lock.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504.
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 01:44 am:

Tool Box #2:

tool box #2

both tool boxes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 06:45 am:

I am having a rough time with my confusor sending and receiving email, please use the phone number above until I can get the confusor fixed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 02:54 am:

Confusor fixed; I have these two boxes plus picked up two more. Stop by and take a look. If I can find time tomorrow I will take some more pictures of the tool boxes. Why mess around and take time when you are out on tour trying to remove the back seat when you can just lift the lid on a running board tool box and grab what tool you need.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 12:11 am:

One more tool box left Sunday, but I still have 5 more stop by and take a look,

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration