Wood plans for 1914 touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wood plans for 1914 touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

I have a nice set of wood plans for a 1914 T touring $75 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig S Boesing on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

I am new member how do I post a ad?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

Craig

click on "start new thread", create a title which describes your for sale or want to buy item and then a few words

easy peasey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 10:21 pm:

Craig, If you want the 1914 wood plans , Call me Dennis 401-932-3191

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 11:47 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

Are they full size plans? Could you post some pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

Sold to Steve pending payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration