Have 60,new in boxes Edison spark pluck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Have 60,new in boxes Edison spark pluck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig S Boesing on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 06:47 pm:

Have new Edison spark plugs in boxes,have 15-46ts,11-39t,10-43,4-48ts,20-40t.All are new in boxes still have wrapping paper around them.Great find for somebody will sell all are single.make offer.417-772-6456,call anytime

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

Before somebody asks, the Edison plugs that fit Model Ts are:

13 (with dual ground electrodes)

14 (with single ground electrode)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 08:49 am:

Thanks Mark for posting I was thinking the same

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 09:21 am:

Here are pics of Edison 13 and 14 plugs.

Both can be hard to find, especially the 13s.

I have a set of 14s in Betsy and they run great, they run hotter and stay cleaner than Champion X's. :-)

pic

pic1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 10:02 am:

I'm confused. Which of the plugs in the first post are 13s and which are 14s? I would like to try a set of 14s. Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 11:53 am:

Unfortunately, none. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 03:38 pm:

I wish I knew what numbers would fit my dad's Paige? But I don't need them, and can't afford them right now anyway.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration