For Sale **** 1925 Fordor ****

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale **** 1925 Fordor ****
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

I must make my Fordor available for sale, and find a new home and caretaker. My health has dictated that I am no longer able to work on or drive and enjoy her as I have. The car is located just north of Minneapolis/St Paul, MN. The car has been in California, for some time, as I was told before I got her. It was owned by a past President of a Model T Club in the San Diego area also,I was told. It has Clear and Clean MN Title in my name, along with Insurance of course. Some of the Great features are:
The interior has all been replaced with New Headliner, Upholstery, and Carpets
It has 5 New Tires with no cracks or excessive wear to them
It had an engine rebuild, but I don't know when, it was before I got her, Full Floating Hub
The engine number, shows it was built, Nov.1,1924
It has the updated Intake and Exhaust valves
It has Aluminum High Compression Pistons that are.030 over
It has an Aluminum "REEDER" Head, WITH the FORD Script, before Ford Clamped down on the Logo.
KW Rebuilt Coils
Outside engine oiler
New TW Timer
A working Stewart Warner Model 160 Speedometer
A Ruckstell rear end
New Brassworks Radiator
Rocky Mountain Brakes
Rebuilt Coil Box and Brake light switch from FP
Updated to 12 Volts
Transmission oiler screen with magnet
New Fuel line, Sediment Bulb, and Rebuilt Holly NH Carb
Rekeyed passenger door Yale Lock
New Exhaust Pipe,and Muffler
Authentic period accessory Spotlight with Mirror, that works
New Pitman Arm, Tie Rod Bolts, and 5 to 1 Ratio Steering gears

The car is not perfect, but it is not an old rusted out one either. It runs and sounds like a Model T, (except for the funky Horn), it does not run on Mag, and was like that when I got her. Asking $11,000. Come and take a look and drive

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 07:39 pm:

Kind of forgot my email contact information :

bucks25t@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 01:21 am:

Not many like this Sweet Ride with all the Special working features and accessories. The cost would be MANY thousands of $$$ on a standard T. This is Not a seasonal car, you can drive it all year round if you wish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 02:44 am:

Keith, that is a nice model T! You and I are in the same place trying to sell a restored, tour ready car for a fraction of what it costs to buy and restore it. I wish you well, but we know model T people are cheap. People buy them now for the same reason they did when they were new. Cheaper than anything else. The two exceptions to the rule are speed parts and early brass era parts. Those bring the big bucks. Good luck to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 03:53 am:

Erik, Thanks very much, and the very best luck for you also. That is the point here, and has been expressed so many times on the forum here for years. I like Bargains too, BUT, It's nice to Treat oneself to nice things, because we all deserve it. The Fodor was the only Model T I ever wanted, I guess it was love at first sight. I had to wait 50 years to get one, and I have no regrets whatsoever. With my health doing serious things to me, I have no choice. I'm downsizing and soon I'll be putting "Modern Model T Tools" up for sale. I taking slowly, as some days, I just don't feel well, and I don't get out bed. Anyways, Thanks again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 01:00 am:

***New Lowered Price for this Beautiful Fordor*** $10,000.

This is a must see car in person, to appreciate it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 01:48 am:

Great bargain on this T. Keith, I am praying for your recovery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 01:59 am:

Good car at a good price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 03:11 am:

Erik, There is no recovery projected. Thanks anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 08:57 pm:

Missing outside sun visor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 11:16 pm:

Yes Charles, your right, it didn't come with it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M.E. Finch on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 06:59 am:

Beautiful fordor Keith, wish the car was near my neck of the woods, good luck with your health issue
M.E.Finch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 03:09 am:

Thank you, M.E. Finch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Sumner lapeer mi on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

Private message sent. Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

Nice car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 11:56 pm:

Mr. Buckley,

I hope you find a good caretaker for this.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 05:04 pm:

I do too FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 07:07 pm:

Mr. Buckley,

I had a gentleman inquire about transport for your car from Michigan - I was going to contact you about the following but I will post it here in this thread if you donít mind.

I will be picking up in Forest, Minnesota in a few days - then traveling to North Carolina - Virginia - New Hampshire.

I will try & help get this wonderful car to a new owner who is along my route or willing to meet me along my route at a discounted rate.

If anyone is interested - please click on my user profile to contact me.

Thanks.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

Hi Jim,

I only had one person really interested from Michigan, that I know of, but he decided against it. Forest Lake is about a 1/2 hour away from me, off of Hwy 35.

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M.E. Finch on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

Mr. Buckley I sent you a PM, Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Keith, very nice car. The timing is always wrong for me when something like this comes up for sale. The only other model T I want is a 1925 fordor. That is the type of car my grandparents drove to California during the depression with my 2 month old mom in the back seat. That car, my mom, and what would fit into the car was everything they had in the world at that time. I have heard all the old stories of that trip and other stories thru the years of driving old route 66 (when it was all dirt road. Those stories are what got me interested in Model Ts. I hope to someday be able to buy a 25 fordor and recreate the trip as best I can. But for now all I can do is look at your lovely car and hope someone gets it that will take care of it. Good luck with the sale of what appears to be a very good deal ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

The car has SOLD, Pending payment.....

A special THANK YOU to Bruce S., F.Jim, and all who showed true interest in Special piece of American history, and wanting to keep in alive and well

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration