1926-1927 roadster wood kit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926-1927 roadster wood kit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:13 pm:

For sale wood kit for a 1926-1927 Model T Roadster asking $295.00 shipped to your Door step in the Lower 48 call Matt 503-824-2681

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 11:23 pm:

$265.00 with free shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 12:36 am:

Are the top bows included if so I take it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:32 am:

Matt,
If Robert doesn't take the wood kit and it is not yet spoken for, I will buy it.
Fred

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 02:26 am:

Ok I see all top bows there I'll call you tommorr to get payment to you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

This is the body kit there are no top bows what your looking at is the seat supports and door wood and top of body rail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 02:52 am:

Tried calling you I will take it Robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration