FOR SALE; REAR LICENSE PLATE HOLDER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; REAR LICENSE PLATE HOLDER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

LICENSE PLATE BRACKET; $19.00, very Good condition. You may not want to repaint this one. It has the three bolt holes for use with the tourings. It also has a place for the tail light. Please include $18.75 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246.
Please don't email my confusor is not doing email well. Use the phone number above until I can get he confusor fixed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 08:02 pm:

Tail light bracvet;

tail light bracket

mounting holes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 02:44 am:

I don't believe that these are being reproduced. Get one while you can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 12:44 am:

License plate holder still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 11:46 am:

This Ad is cancelled until further notice.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration