FOR SALE; BRASS SEDIMENT BOWL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; BRASS SEDIMENT BOWL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

Brass sediment bowl; $39.00, Note handle is broke but you can buy new ones in the catalogs (the are easy to install). Please include $9.15 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

Brass Sediment Bowl:

sediment bowl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

Sediment bowl above has good threads and drain petcock work good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 04:59 am:

Still have this nice looking bowl. Would look nice on an early T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 09:23 am:

MISTAKE; I was emailed that the handle for the sediment bowls were not in the catalogs. I could have sworn that I had seen them. Anyway I looked and the email was correct I could not find any handles. Sorry me BAD.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 10:21 pm:

Price reduction, Was $39.00 Now asking $29.00.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration