FOR SALE: HAND BRAKE PAWLS (OLD CAST AND NEW)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: HAND BRAKE PAWLS (OLD CAST AND NEW)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 12:10 pm:

I have for sale two types of HAND BRAKE PAWLS. Row A is the new type made of stamped metal(you can buy these new). Row B is the old style of cast metal. LET ME KNOW WHICH ROW YOU WANT AND HOW MANY YOU WANT. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED ..... LEAVE MESSAGE ON THIS THREAD OR PM ME. PRICE IS $3.50 A PIECE AND THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES. OTHER PLACES OF SHIPPING WILL BE HIGHER.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

Will take (2) of "B", the cast type. Will PM for address. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 01:04 pm:

TWO OF THE CAST "B ROW" ARE SOLD TO DAVID PENDING PAYMENT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 01:38 pm:

Hello Steven, I would like one form row B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 01:56 pm:

Steven, I'd like one of the new style. The first one in row A would be great. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 02:09 pm:

Last cast "row B" sold to John pending payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 02:10 pm:

First one in "row A" sold to Dave pending payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 06:20 pm:

To Top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 07:31 pm:

Still the last five on the top row for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 08:21 pm:

Steven, Thanks for the smooth transaction. Received the package yesterday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

The second shiny one and two rusty ones on the top row are left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Kowalczyk on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 01:30 am:

I sent you a PM, I will take the two rusty one's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

I am sold out on these.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration