1923 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1923 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louie Glen Wright on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

I haven't found a coupe like I want. I would like to have a 1919, but will settle for a 23 or earlier. I know there's one on eBay. I would like to find one closer to Ok. I sincerely appreciate all the help you all have given me. This is an outstanding site. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 10:47 pm:

I have a 1922 Coupe I'd sell for $2950, body sitting on chassis. Metal is very good, including fenders and splash aprons. Window and windshield glass good. Missing the radiator (radiator shop lost it). Needs top wood and some minor door wood repair, besides interior and paint. Engine mains and rods re-poured, bored out with new pistons, but engine is not assembled. Structural body wood is good. Was a running car when I bought it. Too many projects to finish this one. Titled. Stored inside.
Marshall in Davenport, Iowa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 03:36 pm:

I have a 1922 coupe that I am finishing and will be selling. I am located in Ohio. I am currently finishing the interior. See today's post1922 coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 11:54 pm:

Sent you a pvt 1919 coupe restored and a very nice car. was sold on ebay but the buyer flaked out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wm Kastelic on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

Would be interested. Looking for project. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 10:48 pm:

Bill_leahy
Can you send me a PM with more info on the 22 Coupe my Dad sold his 1919 and has been talking about wanting another one.
Thanks, Steve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 01:23 am:

Wm Kastelic: I have a center door that I would sell for very little. The body panels are very good but all the wood would need replacing. I bought it with ideal I would like doing the wood work but decided I did not have the time. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you more information and pictures. 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wm Kastelic on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

Marshall, contact me if available. Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration