Hand Crank Coil Tester

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Hand Crank Coil Tester
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

Up for sale with free delivery to my space in Hershey is my Hand Crank Coil Test. It even works, I'll be glad to send anyone interested a short video of it in operation. $700.00 (no shipping) it does not include the Coil shown in the photos! Thanks for looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

What brand is this? Anyone know?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

It looks like Service Station Electric to me. I have one just like it that I bought from Wally Szumowski about ten years ago. It looks great in corner of the the desk in my office.

It's a steal at that price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

Maybe it didn't sell in the first 5 minutes because I priced it to low and all the buyers are scared? Thanks Eric, if it doesn't sell by Hershey next week, it will be at my space at a much higher price! You've been warned!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 06:16 am:

HCCT is sold, thank you Charlie, see you in Hershey!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 10:53 am:

$700.00 is a heck of a good price. This is an invaluable tool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 11:23 am:

Eric is correct. That is a Service Station Equipment Co. (SSE Co.) HCCT.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration