FS 1926 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1926 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 08:12 pm:

A real nice 1926 coupe from the estate of longtime local club member. Ruckstell, Reeder high compression flathead, Technicore hydraulic drum brakes, and distributor. Powder coated wheels, and safety glass. This is a great tour car that runs and drives as nice as it looks. Only known issues are a crack in the driver door window and older tires. Located in northern Ca. I can email better pics. Call me at 530 863 seven five seven nine for details. Come drive this car and you'll buy it. Offered at $12,000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

Reduced to $11K. Will get cheaper when I start pulling the accessories off for my other cars. Can deliver within a few hundred miles. Make offer while you can before I strip it of the goodies. You will like this car, come drive it and you'll see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 10:25 pm:

Nice coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Compressing the pic makes it look strange.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 02:56 am:

Last call, $9900 with stock head and ignition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

Thanks John. That looks better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 01:58 am:

Took it to lunch today at the local country club. See it on the Facebook model T classifieds. I don't want to break this one up into pieces and part it out. It is so nice as it is. Make me an offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 10:52 am:

ARE THE BRAKES FRONT AND REAR ? I CANT TELL FROM PICS-- IS IT OK TO CALL ON A SUNDAY? THANKS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 11:00 am:

I researched some....found info on brakes ,,,,,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

Danny, these brakes were made in the 80's I think. They were advertised in the Vintage Ford magazine. Manufacture was stopped on the advice of lawyers over liability concerns. They work about as well as Rocky Mountains with the advantage that they also work as well backwards. They use a heavy cast iron drum and look stock unless you see the hydraulic lines. Call me any time. Working in the shop today. This car is going to get cheaper if I pull off goodies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 04:23 pm:

You can call me any time. 530 863 seven five seven nine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

Winter is coming, need the space inside. $8750. Clean title in hand. If you're in California I'll let it go with the blue personalized license plates with the number T 26. Nice driving car. You could buy a cheap project car, spend years and 15K on restoration, and have one like this. I have better things to do than dismantle this thing and sell it in pieces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:41 pm:

With this new low price, I hope you get more interest. Good Luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Instness on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 12:28 am:

I have toured with this car many times. Nice looking car and always ran good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 12:30 am:

Thanks guys. This thing is going to make somebody real happy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Parsons on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 11:44 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 01:20 am:

Nice car. It hasn't sold?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 03:00 am:

Thank you, Constantine, and no, it has not. $8000 would buy it right now. I could take it apart and sell the parts for more than that but I want it to stay the way it is and have better things to do with my time. I took it on a tour with our club last weekend and had a great time with it. Nice car for the money. You can't restore one for twice that much these days. I may wind up keeping it for just my wife and I when it is just the two of us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 04:33 am:

At $8K we've moved into best forum buy of the year territory.

The Ruckstell and cast iron hydraulic brakes are worth $3K+. Unlike disc brakes these drums are hardly noticeable. The Reeder head (is it a Ford script one?) and 21" wire wheels another $1K.

The Ukrainian flag colour scheme may not appeal to everyone but by simply painting the wheels black (to match the guards) it would look really nice I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 01:32 am:

bTT. A paint job on this would cost you 6k and thats a miracle paint job

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration