For Sale 1926 Coupe Older Restoration with Hyde Suspension

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1926 Coupe Older Restoration with Hyde Suspension
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

For Sale 1926 Coupe older restoration, was off road since 1974 in dry storage. Paint cleaned up well with minor blemishes. Interior is in very nice shape. Car runs and drives, has been converted to Holley NH from vaporizer with new exhaust manifold. Coils rebuilt by Ron Patterson. New battery and cables. Tires are in very good condition with new tubes. Has rare/ unique Hyde spring suspension. See pics. Car is located in Saugerties, NY asking 8500. Car is registered so transfer is no problem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

Runs on mag

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 12:52 am:

Looks like a heck of a deal to me! I'm surprised it didn't sell a long time ago. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

Bump

I have only seen one other model T with Hyde suspension.
Very unique and interesting design.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 12:06 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 04:16 am:

I wish I had a lot more money to spare and a place to put this!!! I guess I'm missing something, I LIKE it!!! VERY unusual T. How many of these are out there? I have nothing to do with this sale, I'm just surprised that no one has stepped up on this. JMHO Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 10:58 pm:

Looks like a great drive with cool suspension.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 10:10 am:

Nice car, I thought is more 1927 than 1926 because you have 1927 light bracket. What is the engine serial number?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 03:42 pm:

Engine number is 141469xx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

Would like to have that car but I have a car that needs to go first

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 10:54 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration