WTB Scat crankshaft

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Scat crankshaft
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

Hello MTFCA,
Does anyone have the stock T version of the Scat crank that they have purchased but are not planning to use. I know it is kind of a long shot but I too have bought T parts for a project and changed plans, resulting in parts just sitting on the shelf. Sometimes it works to free up cash for other priorities. I will be at Hershey so could pick up there for the right deal. Could also use a nice .250 Stipe or Chaffin cam. Thanks, Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 12:34 am:

Mike PM me. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 07:46 am:

That's who I was going to recommend. I got mine from Dan. He has many now parts that are sometimes hard to find. Glad to have him in the hobby and as a friend. (I think?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 08:51 am:

Mike,

I would have a camshaft if Dan doesn't. I stock plenty of new parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 09:09 am:

Richard: Thanks for the kind words. Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration