FOR SALE; ALUMINUM HOT AIR PIPE WITH INTERNAL ADJUSTMENT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; ALUMINUM HOT AIR PIPE WITH INTERNAL ADJUSTMENT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 04:47 am:

Aluminum Hot Air Pipe; $29.00, Has an internal adjustment. Please include $9.15 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246
Note confusor is not accepting emails, please use phone until I can get the confusor fixed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 04:47 am:

Hot Air Pipe;

hot air pipe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 11:42 am:

Hot air wrench has been promised

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 12:59 am:

I still have one aluminum hot air pipe left.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

Price Reduction: Now asking $22.00 for aluminum hot air pipe!!!!

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 06:51 am:

Does anyone have a copy of the instructions for adjusting the valve. I have a new old stock one of these and had the sheet that came with it, my copy got lost years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 10:57 am:

PM sent.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration