1923 Block and Bumpers For Sale at Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1923 Block and Bumpers For Sale at Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 10:31 am:

I have a 1923 bare Block, no visible cracks in the usual areas. Appears to be standard bore. I will bring to Hershey if anyone has an interest $200.00

Set of bumpers. Originally off a 24 Sedan. Re-nickeld years ago, but never used. $500.00

I will have many other Model T parts

RCB 43-44

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 09:22 pm:

do you have the mounting brackets for both front and rear?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

Sent PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration