FS Da-Tyne Headlamp Adjuster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Da-Tyne Headlamp Adjuster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 02:48 pm:

For sale is a like new, Brass Da-Thyme Headlamp Adjuster.
It comes with the original carrying case and opperating
Instructions.
I purchased it , to add to my tool collection but another
Model T is calling my name and I need the cash.
I'm asking $150 O B O, plus shipping. I will only ship to the lower 48 states.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 08:28 pm:

Bt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

Price reduced, $100 free shipping, lower 48 states.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 07:25 pm:

Bt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration