Linebore Lite Model T mainbearing linebore

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Linebore Lite Model T mainbearing linebore
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 03:39 pm:

the " Linebore Lite" unit is similar to my standard linebore unit just smaller and this unit fits model T only ...the boring bits are adjustable as with my standard unit and locators and a radius/facing bit and stop ring are included to face the thrust surfaces , the boring bit is adjusted with a small set screw in the boring bar and locked in place by a second set screw ...the dial indicator toolset fixture is included as are written instructions and my telephone ( your call) or email support ...price is $550 plus $45 postage in lower 48 states ...actual postage outside this area or International ...Gene French 970-581-2808 linebore litetoolsetinstructions

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 10:57 am:

Bob:
your email came back as returned ? anyway to answer your questions ...the boring bit is highspeed steel and the boring bar is 7/8" ( .875" ) diameter ...any questions call ...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 08:29 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 12:13 pm:

Gentlemen:
the linebore lite unit is sold ...thanks ebay ...I will be listing another of the "Lite" design units next week on this site and ebay ...the "lite" unit fits only model T blocks and some similar size engines ...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration