FS: 1911 Torpedo / Open Runabout parts -- T953 steering bracket, sheet metal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1911 Torpedo / Open Runabout parts -- T953 steering bracket, sheet metal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 06:58 pm:

Below are duplicate parts that I've accumulated over the course of my project. Some are original and some reproduction. My preference is to sell it all as one lot. If no interest, I will consider selling separate. Location is 17301. Hershey pick-up is possible. I wasn't going to bring this stuff, but if a purchase is made we can work out something. I also live not too far from there if you'd rather not fuss with it there. Let's talk. More photos upon request.

Asking price for the pile: $1,375

Email replies only (no pm's) to keep things orderly and fair, please.

Descriptions follow.

Fenders: Original, rough. The right-front is the best of all of them. The front two have been blasted and primed a long time ago, so what you see is what they are. The back two are heavy with patches and lead, and I think both where they mount to the body and running boards have been cut and patched. All of them have reproduction mounting brackets temporarily bolted in place. They are usable, but will need some love and will never be 100%.

Hood: a used reproduction Rootlieb. Two inches longer than a standard T hood. There are a couple of minor spots to fix before repaint, but is overall in very good condition.

Aprons: new reproduction Rootlieb. Never mounted, still in cosmoline.

Lower steering column bracket: T953 part number, reproduction, correct low angle Torpedo / Open Runabout bracket cast in bronze, unused.

Steering column flange: Cast in brass, low angle flange. You need this flange if you're going to make a T/OR column from a later steering column tube.

Firewall brackets: Cast in brass, reproduction, offset two-hole brackets to accommodate the longer hood and steering column.

Brass windshield: Original, each half measures 41-1/2" x 13", one half has cracked at the filler block as they tend to do, filler board has brass reproduction w/s clamps and is 31", so too long for a T/OR.

(Message edited by Wmh on September 25, 2017)

(Message edited by Wmh on September 25, 2017)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration