FOR SALE; TAIL LIGHT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; TAIL LIGHT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 05:19 am:

TAIL LIGHT; $29.00, Will include new bulb, new thimble and plug. Please include $9.15 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co 80504
Phone 303-774-9246
Please use phone, confusor not accepting email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 05:20 am:

Tail light, will need new paint, good glass.

ail light

ail light

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 02:00 am:

Tail Light appears to be in good condition just needs new paint.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cliff Colee on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 09:59 am:

Dave, I will take this. Check will be sent this morning. Thanks, Cliff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 07:33 am:

I checked and I have a lot more tail lights. Many have the wire lead from the bottom rather than te center of the back, but other than that they are the same. I will try today to get time to take some pictures but may not be able to because I have to put a guys Ruckstell together.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration