FOR SALE; TWO RADIATORS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; TWO RADIATORS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 06:17 am:

Radiators; $50.00 Ea. Walk Ins only. Radiators have been used and do not know condition.
Dave Huson, 2116, Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246
Please use phone Confusor not accepting emails

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 06:18 am:

One short radiator and one tall radiator.

radiators

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

Dave would you consider shippin the tall radiator? Really need a good one for my TT. Thanks, Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 10:52 am:

I picked up two more radiators that look good, not tested. Stop by and take a look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

I would but Colorado is a long haul from WV. Thanks, Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 01:22 am:

I believe that I now have 5 radiators for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

Dave, I would still be interested in a tall radiator if you would ship it? - Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 01:18 am:

I now have 7 radiators that need to go. There are both straight and honeycomb.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 11:03 am:

I believe that these radiators are both low and high. Come take a look.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration