For Sale: Brass Spare Tire Holders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Brass Spare Tire Holders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:53 pm:

Here's full set with straps & a partial set for one money - new, never mounted - $200 + flat-rate box. Click on my name & send me an email - first come - first served !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 08:13 pm:

New price - $150 shipped to the lower 48 !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Steve sent you a pm. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 10:39 pm:

Spoken for - thanks MTFCA !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 10:29 am:

I sent you an email last night - you were first.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 09:48 am:

Did you receive my emails ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration