Need a oil pan for my 1911, anyone have one coming to Hershey?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need a oil pan for my 1911, anyone have one coming to Hershey?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

Anyone out there coming to Hershey with a correct oil pan for a 1911 T? I'm a buyer, also need correct 2 piece driveshaft. Thanks, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

Spaces CR33-38 2pc driveshaft tube with the ball.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 11:33 pm:

Bob, do you want a one piece 1911 pan or the removable bottom pan?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 06:04 am:

Hi Kim, my car is a August 1911 production, so I need the removable bottom type. Thx Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

That's the way it goes, I have the 1911 one piece pan but the the later one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

Thanks Kim, I might have one, we'll see. Thx for the try! Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration