26/27 rear axle housing ModelT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26/27 rear axle housing ModelT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

26/27 model T rear axle housing complete with backing plate and brake cams. The outer roller bearing are included as is the spool with the bolts. I can also include the drive shaft housing and radius rods if you need these items as well.
The axle housing will shipped in two packages with postage cost added. $30.00. If you can use the other parts. let me know and I will give you my best price. The roller bearing should be tight as the outer bearing are in excellent condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

Thomas sent you a PM
davids

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration