Wire Wheels on site at Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wire Wheels on site at Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 08:34 am:

Gentlemen, the opportunity for "instant gratification" for our Model T affliction is almost upon us. One of the most practical and aesthetically pleasing upgrades that you can provide for our beloved Lizzies is a set of wire wheels. Paint 'em or powder coat 'em, mount your tires,and tighten up those eye catching solid brass polished caps and there you go. Put your your original wheels safely away for those special occasions where you want to show your car's originality. I have been able to make 2 additional sets of McLaren 30x3 1/2 clincher style wire wheels for my personal delivery to Hershey. Save the shipping expense like others have done. Call me to reserve one of these sets. Call me at 319-430-4995

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 09:28 am:

How much for a set?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 11:34 am:

John,
The price is $775 per wheel. I often sell them in sets of 5 because they are interchangeable from front to back. Picking them up at Hershey saves considerable shipping costs. Contact me on my cell at 319-430-4995 and I can text or email you pictures. Thanks for your question. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 05:15 pm:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration