Bringing to Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bringing to Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Spittler on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 05:55 pm:

I am bringing Model A & Model T parts to Hershey. Some of the items include a new sure stop disc brake kit for a small drum rear with wooden wheels. A black and Decker valve grinding kit, 28/29 Model A radiator shell, Model A exhaust, a nice 1928 Model A AR wheel, a model T driven gear puller, a taper leaf Model T front spring and a Clip end Model T rear spring. I'll be a space RCB 46.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

Not sure how, but my marked-up map shows Dan Killecut in that spot - I have re-marked my map. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Davis on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

I am interested in the disk brakes please call me at 330 714 8271

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

I see my error, Dan is right next door to you, I drew too fat a line with my highlighter:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/793195.html?1506562619

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Spittler on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

Disc brakes are spoken for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration