WTB Coupelet windshield and door latches at Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Coupelet windshield and door latches at Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

Am looking for an upper windshield frame along with door latches for a 1918 Coupelet. Have attached a copy of Ford Parts page showing the windshield frames with dimensions. Will take both upper and lower frames if have.
Also looking for left and right door latches for a coupelet. These attach to the doors with a slot for the outside door handles. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

Is this one the same?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Teens-1920s-Windshield-Frame-Dodge-Brothers-Ford -Model-T-/321266067959?hash=item4accf329f7:g:3xAAAOxyRNJSnSIO&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 04:12 pm:

Richard. That one is 11/16" short in the width. Have model t windshield on my eBay watch list. Always have a tape measure with me. Thanks for the thought.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 10:35 pm:

George-
I can not read the dimensions, and when I enlarge it and print it up, it is still blurry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 11:38 pm:

Jim, Measurements for top windshield frame is 39-7/16" wide by 10-5/8" to 10-3/4" tall. Bottom windshield frame is 39-7/16" wide by 10-5/8" tall. Knob is 3/4" dia., 1-1/4 long. The upper windshield wingnut and washer I am also looking for. My drafting skills have faded over the years. George

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration