1911-1912 E&J 666 Headlights Great Cond.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911-1912 E&J 666 Headlights Great Cond.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Neilson on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 12:06 am:

Hello all,
I have a nice set of all brass E&J 666s for sale.
I originally thought these were early aftermarket, but now I think them to be original as they've were restored in the 60s and came with a handwritten note indicating their origin.
These lights have zero dents, have excellent rims and glass, burners, but one hinge has become unsoldered.
$650 + postage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Taylor on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 01:38 am:

Jamie, Sent you a PM. Scot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Taylor on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 01:58 pm:

Jamie, Please call me. 360 460-7500 Scot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Neilson on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 03:47 pm:

**Bump**

Head lights are still for sale:

Note that these are the earlier variety without script that members refer to as 1911 versions. They have the burners but not the original glass mirrors (removed by me) and one hinge is detached and requires repair. There was a note inside mentioning that a Mr Foley had restored and polished them in 1966. The 1907 Model S I have was owned by Foley.

Link to identical lights:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/450430.html?1402312480

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 04:15 pm:

PM sent. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 03:43 am:

Hi do you have the thumb nuts for locking the doors download? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Musselman on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

Jamie: I would like to purchase the lamps if they are still available for sale. Please contact me. Wayne

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration