I can bring a new driveshaft to Hershey for you if you need one.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: I can bring a new driveshaft to Hershey for you if you need one.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 10:35 am:

I have new driveshafts and can bring one to Hershey for you on special order but I am NOT setting up on the field so you need to contact me immediately if you want that to happen. There is a surcharge for shipping them around the country and that charge varies but is a minimum of $10.50 added on top of regular shipping. There is no charge for bringing one to you at Hershey but you must arrange to pick it up in the Chocolate Field on Wednesday morning. $125 each

Contact me via www.funprojects.com or send me a PM

John Regan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 11:29 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 12:12 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration