21 completed engine for sale at hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 21 completed engine for sale at hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 04:20 pm:

I have a 21 completed and running engine for sale at hershey, bore is .020 over, mains .010 under rods .010 under, new 1/32 over stainless valves, hardened seats, adjustable lifters, new ring gear, dynamic balanced assembly, new field coil,block been decked, head been decked,trans been rebushed, recharged magnets, been ran on test stand for an hour, on a shipping crate, 2700. c4i 29-31 Joe Bell 419-618-1025

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 05:34 pm:

Hi Joe Which year did you have?

Any pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

Mario, I would love to send a picture of a painted up black T engine but if you know my computer skills that is pretty hard thing for me to do, spend to much time in the barn than I do in an office.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 07:41 pm:

Mario, his post at the top says it's a '21. That's a heckuva good engine for a heckuva good price. I'd grab it asap if you're in the market.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 08:47 am:

Joe does most excellent work!! It's a bargan!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

Thanks guy's I think it is taken care of, the forum is a great place for resources! Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

Joe, can you post the price?

Thank you,

George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

Joe stated $2700 in his original post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Joe PM sent.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration