FOR SALE; 30 x 31/3 RIMS AND 450 x 21 RIMS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; 30 x 31/3 RIMS AND 450 x 21 RIMS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 10:19 pm:

Rims; %49.00 Walk Ins Only. These are all good rims with no sharp edges. For the 30 X 31/2 I have both the bolt on Clamp on lugs and the permanent lugs. Stop by and see the selection.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 12:22 pm:

This is a picture of just a few of rims that I bought at the last two estate sale. Many have a nice finish. PLEASE WALK INS ONLY.

rims on trailer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 01:29 am:

Picked up two more 30X31/2 good rims. No rust out. No sharp edges. Just good rims. Please walk ins only. stop by and take a look. I also just brought home a TT rear wheel with hub.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

Still have a lot of rims. Ran out of room on my large two shelf tire rack and had to put a bunch of them outside. The latest ones came from another estate buy out. I also have some 30 X 4 inch MINT rims that can be used on a T wheel.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

Dave anyone in your area who can ship 21" rims
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 01:33 am:

No one in Berthoud. Besides I want to sell to Walk Ins so they can look at them and decide if that is what they want.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 05:13 am:

Some Gone but may left. I have about 6 real nice 30 x 4 demountable rims. They make a good T Rim.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 10:52 am:

Still have rims come take a look and choose which ones you want.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 01:51 am:

Still have some rims left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 11:29 pm:

I still have many rims, stop in and take a look, You will like the prices.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 11:51 pm:

Dave, when in helk you gonna move closer to Vermont.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 11:15 am:

Richard, I am afraid I like the Rockies to well to move. Good weather and good mountains.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 11:17 am:

I got a call on the TT Wheel above. that was placed above. That was back in October and it is gone now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Erfert on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 06:44 pm:

Dave, how close are you to Estes Park? I will be there in a couple weeks for a few days. Do you have any Canadian ford parts '25?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 09:10 pm:

To bad you won't ship rims I really need a Hayes 30-3.5 a good one I have Rusty ones

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 09:48 am:

Richard: I am 24 miles from Estes. In fact I frequently drive up to Estes. About once a month I drive up Trail Ridge. This is a real test for a T. Highway 34 is closed due to flood damage, but will be open June 1st. You will have to use Highway 36. For me 34 is closer and not as steep, I only use my Ruckstells for a short distance in two spots. One is above the little town of Drake.
But on 36 I have to use Ruckstells for long distances. Its problem too late now but if you do come to Estes and 34 is open, you might want to go through the very small town of Glen Haven. I usually go that way because I like to try out the hill above Glen Haven to get to Estes. Also Glen Haven General Store has the best CINNAMON ROLES in Colorado.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 01:08 am:

I meant to add that the hill above Glen Haven is I believe the steepest paved grade that I have ever climbed in a T. I have to go down to Ruckstell and Low pedal. Try it you will like it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration