Wtb 14 coil box part

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtb 14 coil box part
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 09:01 am:

wanted 1914 coil box metal only have the switch top and wood and all contacts. Just need the portion the coil slide into for a new project. Flat top. 269-719-7542 leave message or email picture to meyre14t@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

Mark, if you do not find a coil box I think I have one but no cover.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

That is all I need is the box portion. Are you willing to send it to Battle Creek? If so here is my email meyre14t@gmail.com let me know a price and shipping and where to send the $.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 07:17 pm:

Mark, I have sent you a private email thru the forum. The address you post in your classified ad does not work for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 07:36 pm:

Try the one in my response had to close the other one because it was hijacked.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 09:14 pm:

Sorry Mark. meyre14t@gmail.com just brings up a page that I must sign into and nothing else. Tried that with my regular email and that did not work. you may need to send me a email and have me reply to it. jimsims@wildblue.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

Cut and paste Marks address to your email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 01:11 am:

Mark: is all you need is the square metal that the coils fit in? I have many, many of them but I don't think I have any tops. If you don't find any, call me at 303-774-9246 and I can send you a good one for little or nothing.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration