For Sale late 23 coupe body parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale late 23 coupe body parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil Meadors on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

MY intentions were to restore this coupe. I diligently dismantled and identified most parts and bagged all the screws, nuts and brackets. After starting the restoration I decided to build a hack.
I have some original, restored and new parts from frame up.

-no chassis, engine, frame or roof
-all original window and door hardware identified some sand blasted and painted
-most interior hardware, supports and brackets have been refinished
-new trunk lid, glass channel and new wood for main sills, cross sills and belt rail

I live in the high desert in Yucca Valley, California 45 minutes from Palm Springs and minutes away from Joshua Tree National Park.
For sale as a total package $2000.00
ckmeadors@live.com home 442-205-0052

coupecoupecoupecoupecoupecoupecoupecoupecoupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

Cecil, good to see you back. Good luck with your sale. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil Meadors on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

Thanks Dave I appreciate that. Now that my hack is finished it would be great to have someone utilize these extra parts I have to build a coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 01:58 am:

Cecil, do you have the original window crank handles? If so, could you post a couple of pictures of them? I have some that I think are for the wood framed doors, but I'm not sure. Many thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil Meadors on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

Sorry Dave I spent the day going through all the parts and don't seem to have the window crank handles. All I have is after market handles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

I have a few around here if I can locate them - originals take a very large headed, flathead slotted screw - if that makes sense.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 05:10 am:

Thanks Cecil for taking the time to look, I appreciate it. If you ever get around here give us a holler. :-)

Steve, I think I have some of the crank handles for a '24 closed car, just wanted to confirm it. If I'm not mistaken, the '25 handles are different and are the same/similar to an A or a '26/'27. My '25 coupe has had the window risers replaced with what I believe to be ones for a Model A, maybe '26/'27, which I think are similar to the '25 risers, but different. The handles appear to be repros for an A or '26-'27 closed car. The risers work OK, but don't let the windows go all of the way down. No big deal, I would just like to know what I should have. Thanks guys, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 10:41 am:

I had an original '25 Tudor from South Dakota - most of the original upholstery was intact and it had the window riser cranks that were held on with the large head screw.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 09:53 pm:

Thanks Steve, that's good to know. Were the doors wood framed or steel? Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

Wood.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration