FOR SALE ; 1926 COUPE, ROADSTER SPARE TIRE BRACKET.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE ; 1926 COUPE, ROADSTER SPARE TIRE BRACKET.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 06:58 am:

26 Spare Tire Carrier; $49.00, Three bolt bracket to body bolts. Used on roadsters and coupes
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 06:59 am:

Please include $18.75 Shipping for tire bracket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 10:22 am:

Dave, Is it for wire or wood spoke wheels?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

Will, I am not sure I will try and send you a picture and perhaps you might know. I think, I hope I got the camera working again. Its been too long since I worked on a coupe or roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 11:26 pm:

Will I have seen both the four bolt types and the three bolt types, That bolt to the car.

spare tire Carrier

spare tire bracket side

spare tire bracket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 11:31 pm:

Spare Tire Carrier;

spare tire bkt side

spare tire bkt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration