FOR SALE; FRONT RADIUS RODS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; FRONT RADIUS RODS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 07:24 am:

Front Radius Rods; $45.00. NOTE the knob is as good {large and round} as the day they came from the factory. Please include $25.00 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 02:47 am:

Still have plenty of good front radius rods. Bad ones go to the scrap heap and the good ones with good nobs are saved. Stop by and take a look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 12:19 am:

Only a few have left still have a good supply left. Again these are good straight rods with like new knobs. You can't go wrong with one of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 03:39 am:

Dave, do you have any older ones that mount on top of the axle? Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 09:43 am:

Dave, I will take one, sending you a check today along with my shipping address and a note telling what the check is for. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 12:28 pm:

Mark Strange: I will put your name on one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 10:45 pm:

Hi Dave, thanks for the phone call. I'm not going to Chickasha, nor is anyone near me that I know of, sorry.

If shipping the item is just too difficult, just return my check and I will pick up a spare radius rod some other place or time, thanks. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 11:08 pm:

Hi Dave, Mark Strange again. Sorry that I sent you these messages in the open forum, but you've indicated in the past that PMs often don't reach you.

If you do find a box and decide to go ahead and ship the item, please attach a brace of some kind between the two ends of the rod so that the arms don't get bent in shipping, thanks again. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 12:13 pm:

Hello again Dave, I called today and left you a phone message, please get back to me, thanks. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 11:25 pm:

Mark I will be sending your check back. I got your phone call.

Note I should have put on the original ad that they are for WALK IN ONLY. Also no early rods. These are all under the axle rods.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 11:55 pm:

Thanks for the reply, Dave. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 11:59 am:

This Add has been cancelled until further notice

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration