FOR SALE; IGNITION SWITCHES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; IGNITION SWITCHES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 07:53 am:

Switch Assembly; $49.00, Used but good. No amp meter, does include plate. Please include $7.50 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

Most of the switches are 19 to 25 One 26.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul baresel on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 07:41 am:

I am interested in two switches. Do they come with keys and the housing? Or are you selling the switch by itself?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 12:06 am:

I can throw a key in the deal. I am not sure what you mean y housing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 08:51 am:

26 Switch has been spoken for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration