For Sale: Book; The Ford Century

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Book; The Ford Century
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 02:37 pm:

100 Years of Ford, Copyright 2002, 266 pages + Index. Christmas is coming, treat yourself gift to a friend. Like new condition. $28.00 with free shipping in lower 48. Phone 720-289-2896book1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 04:40 pm:

Sold to John, thanks John! Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 09:09 am:

Received the book yesterday Chuck, like NEW CONDITION, best money I ever spent, THANK YOU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

A friend of mine gave me a copy a few years ago for a Christmas present. Great book! One of the few that I've actually pretty much read cover to cover! (reading generally puts me to sleep!).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 09:46 pm:

Me too Tim unless it has to do with antique/collector cars !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

Thanks for sharing info on this book. Just ordered one @ Amazon, with 500 pictures, it should make for great 'reading'. jb

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration