Free 1915 rear axle housings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Free 1915 rear axle housings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 03:10 am:

Removed from a restored 1915 Ford. (Ruckstell was installed) They're in good condition with old scratched up black paint still on the exterior. They are the 1915/16 style with non ribbed backing plates I hate to see them scrapped but that's my next option. I disassembled the rear end so that the housings would be easier to ship. The housings are free, you arrange how you're going to get them to you. Also have the drive shaft housing, free. I'll deliver to a shipper if that helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 04:46 am:

Hi Ed,
I would like your axle housings. Sending PM.
Thanks,
Fred

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 01:41 pm:

The rear axle housings are spoken for. Thanks MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration