Hershey. Green field GCD 35

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Hershey. Green field GCD 35
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark finley on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 07:59 am:

In my space for sale are the following:
14' front fenders nice.
White side wall T tires (nice)
Real asbestos wrap for the early mufflers
14' splash aprons and 15' splash aprons.
2 rebuild brass top coils.
Various brass head lights.
Tokheim gas pump
Coke machine
Porcelain gas station lights
65/66 mustang quarters & 65/66 interior.
Oil bottles and racks.
248 495 3974 Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 08:04 am:

Mark,

If you don't sell the '15 splash aprons let me know...thanks

John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Chatten on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 03:22 am:

What is your space number?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark finley on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 08:34 am:

Green field GCD 35

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 07:36 pm:

Hi Mark, I stopped by but nobody was there. I liked the muffler wrap, but will not be back to Hershey this year. Is there a way to connect? Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration