FS: 1915 Model T Runabout - $32,500

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1915 Model T Runabout - $32,500
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vaughn Vartanian on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

Excellent restored and correct Model T. Has accessory Hayes 30" x 31/2" demount-able wire wheels that have been re-wired and trued and A/C bolt on outside brakes

I bought this Model T August 2, 1964 and have loved her ever since. The Motor, Transmission (ribbed pedals), and 1915 Rear End were restored by Bud Hand

She also has:

Top Boot
Luggage Rack
Beautiful pair of 1915 California Plates
Hayes spare rim/tire mounted under the car

Offered at $32,500.00 OBO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

This is a very nice looking vehicle. Forgive me for suggesting this, but is it, as a modified vehicle, truly worth so many $$$sss?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

Good luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 07:10 pm:

She's nice but help me understand the asking price. I'm no expert and I am in the market but prices seem to be all over the board...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

I like the Pierce 48 parked in front of the T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 07:35 pm:

Nice, but not 32K nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 10:16 pm:

Nice ride.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration