Original Ford Round Corner Battery Box Lid Seen at Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Original Ford Round Corner Battery Box Lid Seen at Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

There is an original Ford round corner battery box lid for sale at Hershey by Dave Simmering, in the South Chocolate field, space CI 8. It was marked $90.00 when I saw it.

Just posting the info here, I have no connection to the seller. :-)

I also saw two square corner lids at another space, but I didn't note the space number. I'm pretty sure it was in the rear section of the Red field.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 05:57 am:

Yes, I saw the originals too ... and a reproduction box and lid. Box had Ford embossed on the side,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Simmering, Afton, TN on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

I sold it. It was at luray as well

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 06:18 pm:

I got a PM from Bill Anziani saying that he was able to have a friend of his who was attending Hershey pick it up for him. Glad you found one, Bill! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration