1916 front seat lid hinge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1916 front seat lid hinge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

I am looking for a 1916 front seat lid hinge.
This is the metal lid that is under the front seat and covers the gas tank. I really only need the half of the hinge that is riveted to the seat lid but would take a complete hinge. It has three holes in it.

Thanks for any help,
Robbie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Roberts, York, Pennsylvania on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

Someone on the forum was making them a few years ago. Perhaps he could be persuaded to do some again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 11:45 pm:

Robbie: Email me, think I have a lid. I will see if it has hinges on it. Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration